We work hard to build and maintain a relationship of trust with you. So, when it comes to handling your information, we do so carefully and sensibly, and in ways that live up to that trust. This policy lets you know how we do that, including what information we collect, how we use and protect it, and how you can decide what we do with it. Our goal is to help you understand how we use your information to improve our content, products, advertisements, and services.
Here’s a short introduction to our privacy practices
What we collect
- Information you give us
- Information we collect when you contact us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, use our products or devices, or view our advertisements
- Information we get from other companies who have obtained your consent to share or sell it or have ensured that other companies from whom they have received your information can share it with them and, in turn, with us and/or other companies
- Information we get from other companies when you visit their websites
We may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences.
How we use your information
- Send you the products and services you ask for
- Tell you about our and our marketing partners’ products and services
- Help us run our sites and services
How and when we share your information
- When we have your consent, with our carefully selected partners so that they can send you offers, promotions, or ads about their products and services we believe you may be interested in
- With other companies we hire to help us run our business
- As part of a sale of a Liomi brand or business to another company
- To help us protect our rights or property, e.g., fraud prevention or information security
- When required by law or government authorities
How We Safeguard Your Information
We respect your personal information and take steps to protect it from loss, misuse, or alteration. Where appropriate, these steps can include technical measures like firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, unique and complex passwords, and encryption. We also use organizational and physical measures such as training staff on data processing obligations, identification of data incidents and risks, restricting staff access to your personal information, and ensuring physical security including appropriately securing documents when not being used
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. Please seek parental guidance about our products.